General Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
· No exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are not transferable.
· No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
· Purchaser MUST e-mailed ticket. The identity of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
· No third party collection allowed. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased from TheTruth.com or I Got Your Back Chiropractic, INC. or other authorized points of sale.
· The resale of tickets is prohibited. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
· Any child above 2 years old without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated in event advertisements or announcement.
· Student passes (and others where applicable) must be shown to obtain discounts (where applicable) and upon admission.
· Latecomers cannot be admitted until a suitable break during the event.
· Venue Owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
· No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Promoter.
· The Promoter may add, withdraw or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
· The Promoter/Venue Owner may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture. The event will be recorded by the event coordinator, and it’s affiliates. No one else is permitted to make any recording, feed, broadcast, or live broadcast or feed at any time.
· If a refund is requested and given for any reason, the refund policy is the ticket holder will receive tickets for next years event. No cash refunds are given. The Promoter/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
· The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
· The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability. Ticket holder assumes and agrees to hold The Truth Seminars, and or Michael C. Hudak, D.C. harmless from any occurrence at all. This includes but is not limited to during, before or after the seminar. This further includes something which may or may not have been or is a result of something any speaker says or implies. This includes but is not limited to harm which may or may not be caused to anyone as a results of treatment given as what someone learned from the seminar. All opinions of the speakers are the speakers opinions only. The ticket holder understands the ticket holder is responsible for their own actions.
· Purchasers of tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets/merchandises from our website. By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.